iPad Tripod Mount Adapter with 360 Degree Rotatable Ball Head
- iPad Tripod Mount Adapter with 360 Degree Rotatable Ball Head
- ✅Upgrade Version - Tripod Ball Head is Added: Metal joint ball pivot ensures 360 degree horizontal rotating and from -90 degree to 90 degree tilting for panoramic photography. No worry about clamping the tablet only in portrait position. Our iPad mount with the adjustable ball head allows your iPad to set horizontally and vertically, which virtually means any adjustment - up, down, left, right. Really convenient for you to shoot at different angle
- ✅Standard 1/4" Screw Mount: Suitable for any device with 1/4" screw, such as tripod, monopod, selfie stick, light stand etc. Satisfy your needs for portable and home use. [Easy to Use]: Locke&Unlock knob design allows you to use easily! Just adjust the mount's width in unlocked mode and lock after iPad is clamped. Ideal for any occasions like photo shot, live video streaming, video call, online meetings etc. Even used for wedding ceremony!
- ✅Unbelievable Stable & Anti-Scratch: Made from heavy duty ABS material. Structural stiffness, sturdy spine and metal ball joint pivot make sure your tablet be held in place very firmly. Plus, the knob at the back center is used for clamping the tablet more snugly. Won’t slide when locked. The sponge cushion on the iPad tripod mount and silicone pads in the claws protect your iPad from scratching and falling off. Won’t cause a little damage to your iPad
- ✅Universal Tablet Tripod Mount: Fit most tablets with 5” to 7.9” screen and 0.7” thickness (including tablet case), such as iPad mini 2/3/4/5, iPad Pro 9.7/10.5/11, iPad 5/6/7, iPad Air 1/2/3, Kindle Fire, Samsung Tabetc. Note: Not compatible with iPad Pro 12.9. Please carefully check the size of your device before purchase
- ✅Promise 100% Satisfaction: Our store attaches great importance on high quality and customer satisfaction. All tripod mount adapters have been well tested before delivery. 12-month warranty and 60-day money back are promised. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns